Friday 16 August 2013

FO Friday 151: Bow Tie Cot Quilt

Inner Child Tarot












   

Even snapping a needle did not prevent me from finishing this project in the nick of time, with enough of a gap in the rain showers to wash and dry it today, ready to travel tomorrow to its recipient, the Nephew (August 2013 Edition). Yes, he is here !

I made it almost entirely from stash: I only bought 1 fat quarter for the patchwork; wadding, 3.5 m of bias binding, a reel of navy cotton and this most marvellous soft furry fabric for the backing, to make it reversible. I luffs it, and without further ado present to you the Bow Tie Cot Quilt from start to finish:



































And now go see lots of other pretty things over at Tami's Amis ....



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...I love it!

    I wish I could quilt but I already knit and crochet and I don't need another craft where I need to buy more supplies and acquire another stash.

    Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :) I lack the patience for quilting - too many straight lines LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ! I love comments :-)